I had a couple of unfinished materials kicking around so I decided to build a simple scene as an excuse to finish them. I found this image of the Superlab from Breaking Bad and used it as the central inspiration for this project, which overall took about 2 weekends to complete. The structures and props are modelled with face-weighted normals, and textured with only tiling materials (built in Substance Designer), blend masks and decals. This is a workflow we use pretty extensively at Ubisoft (and other studios I'm sure) across a number of projects. I've uploaded the project files for free for anyone interested in downloading it and having a look at how things were built and put together.